Well I’ve been quite the stashbuster the last couple weeks. I finished all of my Christmas gifts (on time) without buying any quilting cottons (I did have to buy some polar fleece to make scarves but I don’t count that because it wasn’t adding anything to the quilty stash). Here’s what I’ve accomplished:
- Finished 2 bucket totes (used 4 yards of stash)
- Finished a fabric wallet (used 1/2 a yard and some scraps)
- Finished a scoop purse (used a yard of stash)
- Finished step 2 of the mystery on quiltville (used approx. 1 yard of stash)
- Cut out a mystery that will begin on New Year’s Eve (cut approx 6 yards of stash)
- Bought no quilty fabrics!
Here are my goals for the coming week:
- Finish steps 3 & 4 of the quiltville mystery
- Finsh the NYE mystery top
- Finish my addition to 2 round robins
- Avoid buying fabric
Here are pictures of step 2 of the quiltville mystery as well as the fabrics I chose for the NYE mystery.
And a gratuitous picture of 2 of my kitty cats. Here is Anabelle snoozing with her arm around her mother, Sneak.