This was my first 5 day work week since October and it was very long! That didn’t leave very much time for quilting, but I did manage to bust a little stash. I cut out and started sewing a table runner for a swap and all the blocks are done, now I just have to finish assembling the runner, then quilt and bind it. I’m hoping to have it on the frame tonight. I do need to get it in the mail ASAP….
So without further ado….
Here’s this week’s report:
Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added year to date: 29.5 yards
Fabric used this week: 2.5 yards
Fabric used year to date: 51.5 yards
YTD Net fabric busted: 22 yards